- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Avnet Inc.
Electronic parts and computer products distributor Avnet Inc. said Friday it will acquire itX Group Ltd., an Australian distributor of software, hardware and services in an all-cash deal valued at $69.2 million.
Electronic parts and computer products distributor Avnet Inc. on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected fiscal fourth-quarter profit, helped by revenue growth across all regions.