- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
Latest Ayesha Khan Items
Calling it a case for religious and political freedom, a New Jersey woman is suing the state's Motor Vehicle Commission after her order for an "8THEIST" custom license plate was denied.
A federal appeals court has ruled three University of Notre Dame students who want the school to provide health care plans covering birth control can intervene on the side of the federal government in a university-filed lawsuit that challenges parts of the Affordable Health Care Act.
On Wednesday, the small town of Greece, N.Y., will ask the Supreme Court to allow it to continue opening meetings with a prayer.
A civil liberties group is getting ready to take legal action against the town of Brentwood for reciting the Lord's Prayer in council meetings — a practice the group says is unconstitutional.