- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Ayesha Khan Items
A federal appeals court has ruled three University of Notre Dame students who want the school to provide health care plans covering birth control can intervene on the side of the federal government in a university-filed lawsuit that challenges parts of the Affordable Health Care Act.
On Wednesday, the small town of Greece, N.Y., will ask the Supreme Court to allow it to continue opening meetings with a prayer.
A civil liberties group is getting ready to take legal action against the town of Brentwood for reciting the Lord's Prayer in council meetings — a practice the group says is unconstitutional.