- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Ayla Reynolds Items
A motorcycle ride inspired by missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is being held this weekend.
The mother of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds is holding a birthday vigil.
The biggest criminal investigation in state history began with a 911 call in which a father said his 20-month-old daughter was last seen about 10 hours before, gave a brief description of the pajamas she was wearing and said "there's no way" she could have crawled out of her crib.
About 35 people demonstrated outside the Waterville Police Department on Saturday to press for law enforcement officials to bring charges in the case of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds.
Family members of a missing toddler in Maine were told by police that the amount of the girl's blood found in the basement where her father slept was "more than a small cut would produce" but police declined on Monday to say how much blood was discovered.
A house severely damaged in a Christmas morning fire that killed three children and two grandparents, one of whom worked as Santa Claus at Saks Fifth Avenue, has been torn down.