- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ayrton Senna
The director of award-winning film "Senna" is making a documentary about the late soul singer Amy Winehouse.
Sid Watkins, the former Formula One medical chief credited with saving the lives of several race drivers and introducing major safety improvements in the series, has died. He was 84.
Safety discussions are dominating Formula One as the series heads to the Italian Grand Prix after a scary near-miss over the weekend.
James Hinchcliffe still isn't over the disappointment of losing the Indianapolis 500 pole by a measly 9 inches to Ryan Briscoe.
Nearly eighteen years after the death of three-time world champion Ayrton Senna in a high-speed crash, the Senna name is returning to Williams Formula One team.
Netflix's streaming-video audience of more than 20 million subscribers has led many to label it a kind of digital TV network, and one that may grow into an HBO rival - if it's not already.
Netflix's streaming-video audience of more than 20 million subscribers has led many to label it a kind of digital TV network, and one that may grow into an HBO rival _ if it's not already.
World championship leader Sebastian Vettel took the pole position Saturday for the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix.