- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Ayumi Morita Items
After her third consecutive win over a Japanese opponent, Jelena Jankovic felt like rattling off a few jokes about Japan.
Serena Williams rolled her ankle and whacked herself in the lip with her racket. That doesn't mean she needs any extra rest.
Maria Sharapova leaned back and pumped her arms. She ripped her elbows back and forth, screaming after her victory. Four pumps, five — she rocked forward — six pumps. More. Sharapova had just defeated Venus Williams 6-1, 6-3 Friday, her first victory over the seven-time major winner in a Grand Slam. This was a match clearly worth celebrating, but it was if Sharapova had won the Australian Open title eight days early.
Serena Williams cautiously walked onto the court, and tried to keep the points short to avoid irritating her injured right ankle as she advanced to the third round at the Australian Open.
When Maria Sharapova finally got out on court Friday for the second round of the French Open, there was no stopping her.
American teenager Sloane Stephens upset No. 7 seed Julia Goerges 6-3, 7-5 despite a potentially costly and embarrassing mistake in a second-round match Wednesday in the Mercury Insurance Open.
Caroline Wozniacki moved within one victory of regaining the No. 1 ranking after beating Japan's Ayumi Morita 6-1, 6-0 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Dubai Championships.