- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - B. Graham Jr.
Mother Nature causes climate to change. If President Obama really thought that climate change was man-made and could be influenced by reducing carbon-dioxide emissions, he would not be mandating the use of ethanol. The use of ethanol results in more carbon-dioxide emitted into the air than the use of gasoline.
"Clean" biofuel is not clean. It is a scientific fact that using biofuel ethanol will emit more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than gasoline. I will give $1,000 and my World War II Victory Medal to anyone who can prove otherwise.