- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Bacarri Rambo
Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Redskins are looking for help at safety. Tandler and Tarik discuss how they might solve the problem.
Point-Counterpoint: With their playoff hopes barely on life support, should the Redskins make some lineup changes to see what they have in some younger players? Tandler and Tarik debate the question.
The Redskins did draft two safeties last year but it is hard to say if Bacarri Rambo and Phillip Thomas can develop into starters.