- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Bahrain Items
FIFA launched an investigation Thursday into the "unusual outcome" of Bahrain's 10-0 victory over a weakened Indonesia team in a World Cup qualifying match.
FIFA says it will open a "routine" investigation into Bahrain's 10-0 victory over Indonesia in a World Cup qualifying match.
The ambassador from Bahrain insists that her country respects religious freedom, although the gulf kingdom has been gripped by political violence with religious overtones for the past year.
The leader of Bahrain's largest opposition party Wednesday confirmed that senior officials had engaged in informal contacts with the government, following a Washington Times report about a secret meeting.
Leaders of Bahrain's top Shiite opposition bloc and a senior minister from the Sunni-dominated government met secretly this month to discuss resuming formal talks between the sides, The Washington Times has learned.
Bahrain Grand Prix officials will reinstate employees who have been purged from jobs as part of a crackdown on dissent in the Gulf kingdom, the chief executive of the Bahrain International Circuit said Wednesday.
Riot police in Bahrain fired tear gas Friday to disperse several hundred protesters among thousands who took to the streets Friday to demand the government's resignation after a fact-finding report uncovered torture and other abuses against detainees.
A Senate Intelligence Committee member says a recent report on Bahrain's human rights abuses against protesters validates his opposition to a proposed $53 million arms sale to the island kingdom.
A canister containing powerful explosive material blew apart the front of a minibus near the British Embassy in Bahrain's capital on Sunday, the Interior Ministry said.