- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Bailey Items
“Red 2” is the best-acted movie of the summer.
The majority subcontractor on the $38 million D.C. Lottery contract is competing for a new game with a different foreign partner in a process that could involve one of his well-connected friends at D.C. Lottery.
Virginia legislators will face no shortage of big-ticket budget battles when the General Assembly convenes Wednesday, with such perennially contested items as K-12 education and transportation topping the list. Yet the session is also expected to include an equally tough fight to increase mental health funding in Gov. Bob McDonnell's proposed two-year, $85 billion spending plan.