- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bain & Co.
Bain & Company is a global management consulting firm headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with offices in 27 countries. Bain is considered one of the most prestigious management consulting firms in the world. - Source: Wikipedia
Mitt Romney is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president, with a commanding 16 percent lead in New Hampshire and a 5 percent edge over the competition in Iowa. He is the former governor of Massachusetts and was runner-up for the GOP nomination for president in 2008. Mr. Romney has spent most of his life in private business, having founded Bain Capital investment firm and served as CEO of Bain & Co., one of the world's leading business consultancies.
Faded and forgotten Western brands are being dusted off and brought back to life by companies in Asia targeting the burgeoning number of people looking for labels to match new middle-class lifestyles.
Walking through the first Indian showroom of the iconic Italian design house Poltrona Frau on the eve of its inauguration last week, it's hard not to wonder: Is India a rich country or a poor country?