- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Ball State University
Latest Ball State University Items
For many of them, the unsolved murder cases they've immersed themselves in occurred before their birth, or when they were children.
A veteran college administrator with experience in fundraising was selected Thursday to become the 15th president of Ball State University.
Ball State University officials are set to decide on the school's next president this week.
Ball State University is moving ahead with its plan to build a hotel and hospitality industry education center after the owner of a campus-area print shop where the facility will be built announced its closing.
Perhaps it's true you can't really go home again, but former and current Muncie residents searching for memories of their childhood can always find familiar glimpses of them on Lost Muncie.
A Ball State University faculty member has been promoted after being told last year to stop teaching intelligent design in a science course.
There's a tree growing in the new home of Ball State University's Wheeler-Thanhauser Orchid Collection, but the only form of liquid that's nourishing it is sweat.
Ball State University is asking the Indiana Supreme Court to hear its challenge of a court ruling that would require it to release transcripts of students who leave the school with unpaid tuition.
A consulting firm is recommending that Ball State University join other Mid-American Conference schools and require its students to live on the Muncie campus during their sophomore year.