- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Ball State University
Latest Ball State University Items
About 1,800 Ball State University students take introductory astronomy courses each year, which is higher than the number taking such classes at Indiana University, Purdue University and the University of Notre Dame combined.
Ball State University students are helping children of homeless women get out of their rooms at the YWCA.
Brad King's interest in historic preservation goes way back.
The head of Ball State University's presidential search committee said it plans to interview five finalists seeking to become the school's new leader.
It looks like it's not just city mice and country mice that are different.
Incoming freshmen at Ball State University will have to complete an online course examining the connection between alcohol use and sexual violence as the school works to comply with a new federal law.
A proposed live-and-work art colony in the Goldsmith C. Gilbert Historic District is morphing into a possible "maker district."
Ball State University officials are preparing to stop burning coal at the campus steam plant as the school pushes ahead with its partial conversion to geothermal energy.
Four conservative Republican Indiana legislators are questioning Ball State University's decision to prohibit the teaching of intelligent design in a science course.