- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Baltimore Bullets
Baltimore Bullets has been the name of three different basketball franchises. - Source: Wikipedia
At least the Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles have each other. It's been years since either franchise had a whiff of a pennant race, but they can get together twice a year for a three-game set and, well, pretend it's for the Chesapeake Bay championship.
There had never been a basketball team like the one that climbed onto the gold medal platform in 1992.