- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Baltimore City Council
Latest Baltimore City Council Items
The Labor Day weekend traffic forecast for downtown Baltimore calls for heavy congestion, multiple accidents and reckless driving. For the first time, IndyCar drivers will be gracing Maryland in the Baltimore Grand Prix, the 14th installment of the IZOD IndyCar Series' 16-race season.
A national pro-life group is getting involved in the legal battle over a Baltimore law that would require faith-based pregnancy centers to post notices stating they do not offer abortion referrals.
William Donald Schaefer, the voluble and flamboyant former mayor and governor who towered over Maryland politics for four decades, died Monday night at his home at the Charlestown retirement community outside Baltimore.
The Baltimore City Council passed a Cyclists' Bill of Rights on Monday night, a nonbinding resolution expressing support for improving conditions in the city for cycling.