- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Latest Baltimore Orioles Items
Russell Martin hit his fourth home run of a torrid spring training Monday, but Steve Pearce and Michael Almanzar each hit two-run homers to lead the Baltimore Orioles to a 7-6 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Chris Davis had a long home run and three RBIs, J.J. Hardy hit a three-run shot and Wei-Yin Chen pitched three shutout innings to help the Baltimore Orioles beat a Pittsburgh Pirates split squad 9-2 on Sunday.
Kevin Gausman pitched three scoreless innings against a lineup of Boston Red Sox big leaguers, and the Baltimore Orioles cruised to a 13-2 victory in a split-squad game Saturday night.
Bud Norris pitched three shutout innings in his second start of the spring, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Saturday in the first of two split squad games between the teams.
The Maryland Home & Garden Show is going on this weekend at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.
Baltimore Orioles pitcher Miguel Gonzalez left Friday's game with the Philadelphia Phillies in the fifth inning after he was hit by Cameron Rupp's line drive.
Ubaldo Jimenez pitched two perfect innings in his debut with the Baltimore Orioles in their 15-4 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday.
The spring training game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Baltimore Orioles game has been canceled because of rain.
Morse, the popular former Nationals slugger, was pleased to sign with the Giants in December, and he's hoping he has overcome the injuries and other struggles that challenged him through a dismal 2013 season with the Mariners and Orioles.