- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Baltimore Orioles Items
The Baltimore Orioles have recalled left-hander T.J. MacFarland from Triple-A Norfolk and designated utilityman Steve Pearce for assignment.
A year after the Boston Marathon bombings, the Red Sox had plenty of chances to make a special day even more memorable.
The Baltimore Orioles nearly lost twice in 20 hours after taking big leads against the Boston Red Sox in both games.
Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game.
The Boston Red Sox held an emotional 20-minute pregame ceremony honoring victims of the Boston Marathon bombings along with law enforcement officials, medical personnel, runners and race volunteers before Sunday night's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
It was a repeat performance the John Lackey could have done without.
Two days into his second call-up of the season, Brock Holt was the center of attention in Boston's clubhouse.
The Baltimore Orioles appear to be getting the pitching they so desperately need to be contenders in the AL East.
In spite of their inability to pull out of a horrific hitting slump, the Tampa Bay Rays are still hovering around .500 and remain in the thick of the AL East race.