- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Latest Baltimore Ravens Items
Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home.
The 52-year-old Kubiak replaces Jim Caldwell, who left to become coach of the Detroit Lions. The Ravens also announced they have hired Rick Dennison, the Texans former offensive coordinator, as their quarterbacks coach.
Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh may not have to look far to find his new offensive coordinator.
Lots of NFL coaches are looking for new jobs this time of year, and Kyle Shanahan is no different. Reports show he interviewed with the Ravens.
Tennessee's search for a new coach has taken a turn to an old foe with the Titans interviewing Jim Caldwell.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — When you reach the playoffs in five straight seasons and take home a Super Bowl trophy to cap the run, it's difficult to stay at home in January while a dozen other teams are still playing football.
Baltimore went 8-8 and fell out of contention with a 34-17 loss to Cincinnati in the season finale. It wasn't a disaster of a season, but it certainly wasn't what the Ravens were looking for coming off the second Super Bowl win in franchise history.
In the past week, Redskins general manager Bruce Allen has interviewed four candidates, all of whom are current NFL coordinators. He, director of player personnel Morocco Brown and director of pro personnel hosted Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell at Redskins Park in Ashburn on Sunday, a team spokesman confirmed.
As the Redskins coaching search continues the team brought in Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell for an interview on Sunday.