- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Baltimore Ravens Items
Police in Atlantic City say Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice was arrested at a casino there after an argument with his fiance turned physical.
The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach.
Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home.
The 52-year-old Kubiak replaces Jim Caldwell, who left to become coach of the Detroit Lions. The Ravens also announced they have hired Rick Dennison, the Texans former offensive coordinator, as their quarterbacks coach.
Lots of NFL coaches are looking for new jobs this time of year, and Kyle Shanahan is no different. Reports show he interviewed with the Ravens.
Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh may not have to look far to find his new offensive coordinator.
Baltimore went 8-8 and fell out of contention with a 34-17 loss to Cincinnati in the season finale. It wasn't a disaster of a season, but it certainly wasn't what the Ravens were looking for coming off the second Super Bowl win in franchise history.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — When you reach the playoffs in five straight seasons and take home a Super Bowl trophy to cap the run, it's difficult to stay at home in January while a dozen other teams are still playing football.
Tennessee's search for a new coach has taken a turn to an old foe with the Titans interviewing Jim Caldwell.