- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Baltimore Ravens Items
Baltimore went 8-8 and fell out of contention with a 34-17 loss to Cincinnati in the season finale. It wasn't a disaster of a season, but it certainly wasn't what the Ravens were looking for coming off the second Super Bowl win in franchise history.
Tennessee's search for a new coach has taken a turn to an old foe with the Titans interviewing Jim Caldwell.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Ever since returning from his heart operation last month, Denver Broncos coach John Fox seems like a new man. More pep in his step, more color in his face, more boom in his voice.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Jay Gruden will interview with the Washington Redskins on Wednesday, said a person familiar with the team's coaching search, making the Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator the sixth known candidate to meet with general manager Bruce Allen.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Forget the Ravens.
As the Redskins coaching search continues the team brought in Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell for an interview on Sunday.
In the past week, Redskins general manager Bruce Allen has interviewed four candidates, all of whom are current NFL coordinators. He, director of player personnel Morocco Brown and director of pro personnel hosted Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell at Redskins Park in Ashburn on Sunday, a team spokesman confirmed.
The Redskins have shown interest in interviewing Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, according to a NFL Network report.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Perry Fewell's interview for the Washington Redskins coaching job has been set for Monday.