- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Baltimore
Baltimore starter Bud Norris could use a little offensive support, although he was pleased to see how quickly his teammates came to his defense.
Jonathan Schoop had recorded the first three-hit game of his young career by the seventh inning Friday night.
John Harbaugh likes the pose on his bronze statue.
In spite of their inability to pull out of a horrific hitting slump, the Tampa Bay Rays are still hovering around .500 and remain in the thick of the AL East race.
The Baltimore Orioles appear to be getting the pitching they so desperately need to be contenders in the AL East.
Many baseball fans in D.C. used to root for the Orioles. Now most root for the Nats. So what to make of an Orioles billboard along the D.C. line?
Many baseball fans in D.C. used to root for the Orioles. Now most root for the Nats. So what to make of an Orioles billboard inside the D.C. line?
Wei-Yin Chen pitched better than he had all season, and Tampa Bay Rays right-hander Chris Archer was never worse.
On a night when the Tampa Bay Rays again found it difficult to score, the most surprising aspect of their latest loss was the performance of the usually reliable Chris Archer.
The odds have long been stacked against students like those in Edward Ennels' remedial math classes at Baltimore City Community College.
Two brothers have been sentenced for their roles in a plot to sell cocaine base in Baltimore and Annapolis.
The Baltimore Orioles had to go into extra innings to earn a victory that seemed assured far earlier in the night.
Three starts into his four-year contract with the Baltimore Orioles, Ubaldo Jimenez is 0-3 with a 7.31 ERA.
When the Toronto Blue Jays broke out their two-week slump at the plate, nothing could stop them from circling the bases - except a gaffe by an overeager ball girl.
Dustin McGowan has endured injuries and operations, long stints on the disabled list and countless rehab assignments to keep his baseball career afloat.