- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bank Of Canada
) is Canada's central bank. It was created by the Bank of Canada Act of 1934, a law giving it a monopoly on the issuance of banknotes. How much money it creates influences the value of the Canadian dollar. Its stated purpose is to "promote the economic and financial well-being of Canada." - Source: Wikipedia
Moody's Investors Service may lower the ratings of some of the world's largest banks, as well as those of some securities firms, because their long-term prospects for profitability and growth are shrinking.
RBC Heritage tournament director Steve Wilmot is glad the uncertainty for his PGA Tour event is over, even if his stomach hasn't fully settled from the nearly two-year search for a title sponsor.
PNC Financial Services Group Inc. said Monday that it is buying the U.S. retail operations of Royal Bank of Canada for $3.45 billion.
TORONTO — Five years ago, when Canada's dollar was worth 64 cents and the greenback ruled supreme, departing U.S. tourists would dump their leftover Canadian dollars on the table, recalled Leviticus Le Compte, a waiter at the Duke of Devon, a downtown Toronto eatery.