- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Baptist Items
A gay rights activist and philanthropist has purchased the residence neighboring the Westboro Baptist Church headquarters in Topeka, Kansas, and he has painted it as a gay pride flag.
The Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis are making their way onto high school and college campuses across America — but they're not sneaking in, they're being invited.
Snoop Lion won't fire back at critics who say his backing of the Rastafari movement is simply another gimmick from one of hip-hop's savviest self-marketers. But Snoop Dogg will.
Longview, Wash., Mayor Don Jensen says men and women of faith who are asked to open the city council meetings with prayer may no longer invoke the name of Jesus Christ.
Crews on Sunday razed more than half of the Tampa-area home over a huge sinkhole that swallowed a man three days ago, managing to salvage some keepsakes for family members who lived there.
As her music played in the background, country music star Mindy McCready was remembered Tuesday by friends and family as a fun and talented singer who also "wanted to be healed" from her past.
New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow has backed out of an appearance at a Baptist mega church in Dallas run by a pastor who has created controversy with his remarks about gays and other faiths.
Moishe Rosen led a career of preaching the message of Jesus that made an impact on his generation and far beyond. His Jews for Jesus organization says it "exists to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide."
Commemorative events for the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. slid seamlessly into celebrations of a second swearing-in Monday for the nation's first black president, with many Americans moved by the reminder of how far the country has come since the 1960s.