- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
Latest Baptist Items
Eight people were killed in Tennessee Wednesday afternoon, after a church bus blew a tire, veered across a highway median and crashed into two other vehicles, authorities said.
A quick scan of the program of the March on Washington, which included three prayers, gospel music and four speeches by religious leaders, illustrates how religion played a central role in this seminal event and in the Civil Rights movement.
The brakes on the bus carrying teenagers home from a youth camp in northern Michigan failed as the vehicle exited an Indianapolis interstate, causing it to strike a retaining wall and flip on its side, according to a newspaper report Sunday.
The notorious Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to picket the funeral for Canadian actor Cory Monteith, the "Glee" star who passed away in a Vancouver hotel Saturday from a deadly mixture of heroin and alcohol.
A digital marquee with a powerful message outside a South Chicago church has sparked criticism following the acquittal of George Zimmerman.
Pastors around the nation followed the not-guilty verdict in George Zimmerman's murder trial with some blunt talk to their flocks on Sunday — many of whom were dressed in hoodies, the clothing that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was wearing when he was fatally shot in Florida.
Members of the notorious, gay-hating Westboro Baptist Church were forced to stand by as two lesbians said, "I do," just 50 feet from their front doors in Topeka, Kan., on Saturday.
A former Westboro Baptist Church member shed tears over the pain she caused at funeral protests during an emotional appearance on a television show earlier this week.
Westboro Baptist Church members are picking up their picket signs and heading to four Kansas college graduation ceremonies.