- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Barack Obama Items
Obamacare's foes and supporters offered competing views Wednesday of how the law is affecting the average American's pocketbook, with Republicans saying the program plays fast and loose with taxpayer dollars while the Obama administration boasted the law has saved consumers billions.
While President Obama decries gun violence and presses for more laws to restrict ownership, his Justice Department has prosecuted 25 percent fewer cases referred by the main law enforcement agency charged with reducing firearms violence across the country, a computer analysis of U.S. prosecution data shows.
Opponents of President Obama's health care law notched their biggest legal win to date Tuesday, when the second-most-powerful court in the country said the administration had unlawfully extended Obamacare subsidies to millions of Americans.
President Obama's July 21 executive order adding sexual orientation and gender identity to a list of conditions on which federal contractors may not discriminate when hiring may not impact faith-based social service agencies as much as feared.
High-ranking U.S. official said Wednesday that not only are Sunni radicals with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant "worse than al Qaeda," but that the group has a message for the president: "We're coming for you, Barack Obama."
The Obama administration should be step up efforts to free a Sudanese mother facing a death sentence for refusing to recant her Christian faith, lawmakers said at a House hearing Wednesday.
A coalition of top business groups expressed rising concerns over the Environmental Protection Agency's plans to cut carbon emissions from existing power plants, demanding more time Tuesday to respond and eyeing a legal battle against the Obama administration if necessary.
Millions of Americans are not entitled to government health insurance subsidies under Obamacare because of the way the law is written, a divided three-judge panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday.
Former Republican Rep. Ron Paul said Sunday that the United States shares part of the blame in the attack on the Malaysian Airlines passenger jet in eastern Ukraine last week, and that the Obama administration may try and use the tragedy as an excuse to attack Russia.