- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
Latest Barack Obama Items
With violence spreading across Libya and the U.S. Embassy closing in Tripoli, Republican lawmakers over the weekend blasted the Obama administration for failing to stop yet another troubled Middle Eastern nation from descending into complete chaos, and even some Democrats conceded that America's influence in the world has waned considerably.
In another presidential foray into territory once reserved for Congress, President Obama's Department of Energy is exploring setting up sites to store reserves of gasoline in various places around the country to provide backup when major storms and other emergencies cut off access to local fuel supplies.
The United States shut down its embassy in Libya on Saturday and evacuated its diplomats to neighboring Tunisia under U.S. military escort amid a significant deterioration in security in Tripoli as fighting intensified between rival militias, the State Department said.
The clarion call has sounded from President Obama and the pundits residing in Washington D.C. that Congress should "do something." Lost in this theory of governing by crisis, is that President Obama's actions created this historic calamity on the border. This is a "man caused disaster" and the man who caused it is Barack Obama.
This week, a terrorist group tried to shut down Israel's airport, and couldn't. So President Obama stepped in and did it for them.
Despite hysterical rhetoric to the contrary, the Supreme Court last month did not deny a single woman access to contraception.
President Obama's July 21 executive order adding sexual orientation and gender identity to a list of conditions on which federal contractors may not discriminate when hiring may not impact faith-based social service agencies as much as feared.
Obamacare's foes and supporters offered competing views Wednesday of how the law is affecting the average American's pocketbook, with Republicans saying the program plays fast and loose with taxpayer dollars while the Obama administration boasted the law has saved consumers billions.
President Obama decries gun violence and presses for more laws to restrict ownership, yet his Justice Department has prosecuted 25 percent fewer cases.