- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
Latest Barack Obama Items
President Obama has once again stolen from the elderly and disabled Medicare patients in order to support noncontributing Americans under Medicaid.
One of the most important lessons of political history is that the cover-up is usually worse than the crime. President Obama ought to take note of this as he heads into the next two years of divided government and before he finds his administration mired in unnecessary legal battles.
The election results are a "restraining order" and reflect America's reassessment, if not rejection, of President Obama's vision of transformation and "change." His proposals to redistribute wealth, impose higher taxes and increase government control of our lives and economy are incompatible with the spirit of the Declaration of Independence and the tenets of the Constitution.
While we shouldn't expect our left-wing elitist president to understand Tuesday's electoral rejection of his "progressive" prescriptions for America, we should expect Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, to get it.
President Obama can't wait to get out of Dodge, and who can blame him?
AARP's endorsement helped secure passage of President Obama's health care overhaul. Now the seniors' lobby is telling its employees their insurance costs will rise, partly as a result of the law.
The midterm elections are over, and both winners and losers are saying they are taking the messages of the voters to heart. But now what? Where are we going, and how will we get there?
President Obama is pressing for the ratification of an arms control treaty with Russia when the Senate returns for a lame-duck session on Nov. 15.
Fox News Channel more than doubled the audience it had for the 2006 midterm election.