- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Barack Obama Items
A jury Wednesday recommended that a father and his son be sentenced to death for planting a bomb that exploded inside an Oregon bank two years ago, killing two police officers and maiming a third.
On Saturday, the world's Christians will join in prayer and celebration of the birth of Jesus. For too many of them, this worshipful act will take place under the threat of imprisonment, torture or execution.
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered the U.S. government to pay more than $2.5 million in lawyer fees and damages after he concluded investigators wiretapped the phones of a suspected terrorist organization without a warrant.
In his State of the Union address of January 2002, President George W. Bush coined the phrase "Axis of Evil." However, in his second term he apparently forgot about it. President Obama may never use this term, but make no mistake: The Axis of Evil is alive and well. Iran, North Korea and now possibly Venezuela are on the verge of obtaining nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.
In the annual battle over "Merry Christmas" and "Happy holidays," specificity wins out again.
The Senate on Wednesday ratified a new arms control treaty with Russia in a major foreign policy win for President Obama.
Republican-leaning states will pick up a half dozen House seats thanks to the 2010 census, which found the nation's population growing more slowly than in past decades but still shifting to the South and West.
The Obama administration on Tuesday expanded punitive sanctions against Iran over its nuclear and missile programs and support for the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah.
Retired Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the Afghanistan war commander forced out in June after making negative comments about Obama administration officials, is working on a memoir.