- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest Barack Obama Items
The Obama administration is standing firmly in Kosovo's corner ahead of Thursday's International Court of Justice decision on the legality of its unilateral declaration of independence from Serbia.
Republican congressmen on Wednesday accused the Obama administration of illegally funneling more than $23 million in taxpayer money toward a proposed Kenyan Constitution that has permissive language on abortion.
Rod R. Blagojevich stood up in court Wednesday and told the judge the opposite of what he has been saying for months.
As Democrats continue to attack and blame each other for their poor poll position heading into November's elections, there is one dog that hasn't barked: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Obama administration faced a blast of criticism Wednesday over its ouster of a black Agriculture Department employee for her remarks about race. The woman says she's not sure she would go back to her job now, even if asked.
White Houses rarely apologize, but for the second time the Obama administration was forced to issue a mea culpa for its hasty handling of a racially charged incident, this time involving an Agriculture Department employee.
Ah, men. That's no benedic- tion. These are tough times to be a man. It's too Freudian to say they're suffering from an identity crisis, but since macho has been put in mothballs many men are searching for a new scent. Over-the-hill celebrities remind us of the many roads leading men have taken past Gender Gap and wound up in No Man's Land.
President Obama's choice to head the intelligence community pledged to tighten controls over budgets and programs for the far-flung 16 U.S. spy agencies that the director of national intelligence (DNI) is charged with overseeing.
Many innocent Americans have been harmed violently by illegal aliens. Also, the severe fiscal impact of illegal immigrant families is tremendous. Yet the Department of Justice is suing Arizona over the state's immigration law, which seeks to curb illegal immigration. This is the same department that refuses to take action against sanctuary cities, which harbor illegal immigrants and therefore encourage illegal immigration ("Justice: Sanctuary cities safe from law," Page 1, Thursday).