- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Barack Obama Items
Top Pentagon officials squared off with lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday over the Obama administration's plan to spend $5 billion on a new, controversial counterterrorism partnerships fund.
The summer of 2014 will go down in history as the season when America fell apart. Let's take a tour of the disasters.
While much of the focus in the illegal immigrant surge has been on border security, the federal government does a poor job of ensuring relatives who claim children who enter the U.S. illegally are giving them the care they need, according to internal audits that suggest problems remain despite years of warnings.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel quietly notified Congress last week that the military is set to transfer six Guantanamo Bay prisoners to Uruguay as soon as next month, The New York Times revealed Wednesday.
If anyone needs further evidence the White House is out touch with reality, it came in an official statement this week that President Obama has made the world a more tranquil place.
The United States is considering imposing unilateral sanctions on Russia over its threatening moves in Ukraine, a shift in strategy that reflects the Obama administration's frustration with Europe's reluctance to take tougher action against Moscow, according to U.S. and European officials.
It's good to see the Department of Justice tackling the tough issues. The Justice Department, notorious for its speed and eternal vigilance when it comes to policing the lawlessness of the Obama Administration, is investigating a controversial parade float critical of the president less than two weeks after its debut in a Fourth of July celebration in the small town of Norfolk, Nebraska. The parade float featured a zombie-like mannequin wearing overalls, standing outside of an outhouse labeled "Obama Presidential Library."
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pronounced the southwestern border "secure" Tuesday, rejecting a bipartisan push to strengthen enforcement and swiftly deport many of the children surging across the border illegally.
When Barack Obama leaves the White House in January 2017, he'll need to move on to another vocation. Fortunately, the president is in luck.