- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Latest Barack Obama Items
A Texas Democrat accused the Obama administration of remaining "one step behind" in dealing with the wave of migrants flooding the U.S. border with Mexico.
Living and working in sanctuary, Milton Mateo Garcia is accused of forcing a woman into her apartment and raping her repeatedly. With Mr. Garcia now facing trial, ICE has lodged a detainer against him, requesting that local police notify federal immigration authorities before he would be released. But Philadelphia police won't honor that request unless Mr. Garcia is convicted of a violent felony and a judicial warrant is issued.
The rumor that President Obama will support Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts in a presidential bid rather than Hillary Rodham Clinton has emerged, like a big moth from a carefully crafted cocoon.
A diverse group of religious leaders – including some who worked on President Obama’s re-election campaign – are asking for a religious exemption to a controversial discrimination rule.
The Pentagon came as close as it has to date on Thursday to identifying a red line that would need to be crossed for the Obama administration to justify an aggressive U.S. military attack on the al Qaeda-inspired extremists who have declared a new Islamic state spanning the border between Syria and Iraq.
No doubt, like many of you, I have moments each week when I wonder if the American people are still falling for the lies and manipulations of the political establishment.
The Obama administration is implementing tighter security measures at foreign airports that have direct flights to the U.S. out of concern that al-Qaida is trying to develop a new and improved bomb that could go undetected through airport security.
Maybe we've been conned. There's a growing recognition that Barack Obama is an incompetent poser, working out of his depth, and his administration is the gang that can't shoot straight.
Barack Obama has asked Congress for $500 million to train and arm rebels of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) who seek to overthrow the government.