- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Barbados Items
When high school prom season rolls in this year, the owner of Razzle Dazzle, an African-American hair salon in Teaneck, would love to see full appointment books and lines out the door, as he enjoyed years ago.
For two Pentecostal organizations, 11 a.m. Sunday no longer will be the most segregated hour in America.
A magnitude 6.7 earthquake struck just northeast of Barbados, the U.S. Geological Survey reported on Tuesday
When the thoroughbreds take to the track early in the morning, the eyes and ears of the assistant trainers are on them -- watching how they perform that day to report back to the trainers. It takes a hard-working individual with attention to details to be a good assistant trainer.
They share a last name, and perhaps a historical tie to a tragic past.
Actress Lily Tomlin married her long-time lesbian partner, Jane Wagner, in a New Year’s Eve ceremony.
Source: Weather Underground
Capitals right wing Joel Ward says he'd like to someday share the story of Nelson Mandela with his children, when he has them.
Ward hosted an advance screening of the movie "42" at Mazza Gallerie in Friendship Heights and gave a speech about what the number and Robinson meant to him.