- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Barbara Buono
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie cruised to re-election Tuesday, giving Republicans a bright spot in an off-year election, while all eyes turned to Old Dominion.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie cruised to re-election Tuesday, giving Republicans a bright spot in an off-year election and demonstrating how the GOP can win in blue states and potentially positioning himself as a counterweight to the tea party in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries.
ANALYSIS: A year after President Obama rode to re-election accusing Republicans of a war on women, the governor's races in New Jersey and Virginia offered the GOP two options for how to strike back.
A new Quinnipiac University poll shows that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie holds a 58 percent to 30 percent lead, suggesting he is on his well on his way to pancaking Democrat state Sen. Barbara Buono in the November election.
Gov. Chris Christie promised in his annual State of the State address Tuesday that New Jersey will be back "stronger than ever" after Superstorm Sandy and will do it without returning to the "old ways of wasteful spending and rising taxes."
One Democrat, state Sen. Barbara Buono of Metuchen, has announced a gubernatorial candidacy so far.
Just one prominent Democrat, state Sen. Barbara Buono of Metuchen, has announced a gubernatorial candidacy so far.