- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Barbara Kansky
"We would call or send a letter, and that dog owner would say, 'prove it,' " she said, in the AP report.
"We initially didn't — for a better part of a month — didn't find any waste, which just floored us," said Barbara Kansky, the manager of the 398-unit housing community in Braintree, of the DNA policy that took effect in July.