- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Barbara Orbison
In a Dec. 7 obituary of Barbara Orbison, widow of Roy Orbison, The Associated Press, relying on information from a publicist, erroneously reported that she was 60 and died at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center. Orbison was 61 and died at Keck Hospital of USC.
Barbara Orbison, widow of rock n' roll pioneer Roy Orbison, died Tuesday on the 23rd anniversary of her husband's death, a family spokeswoman said. She was 60.
Barbara Orbison, the widow of rock 'n' roll pioneer Roy Orbison, has died in Los Angeles. She was 60.