- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
Latest barbara walters Items
President Obama says the first family might stick around the D.C. area after he leaves office in 2017 — and that his youngest daughter, Sasha, is going to have a say in the matter.
The Obama administration promised to have the Obamacare website working smoothly by Saturday, but even President Obama knows this latest deadline is another target that his team is likely to miss.
After more than a dozen death threats, longtime Egyptian journalist Mohamed Gohar decided he finally had to leave his Cairo home for Canada.
Joy Behar wrapped her 16 seasons as ABC daytime talk show host on “The View” with an emotionally tinged goodbye, a thank you to her fans — and a dropping of the an expletive bomb, followed by a brief and mocking lesbian encounter with an old friend.
Sporting bright pink pants, Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" took a seat Tuesday on the coach next to the four hosts of "The View," along with his co-host Mika Brzezinski, and promptly fielded questions about his accused "gay" look.
"The View" co-host Barbara Walters confirmed Monday that actress Jenny McCarthy will join the show in its 17th season.
Actress and former Playboy playmate Jenny McCarthy was named Monday as the next co-host to join the panel of “The View.”
It's official. Longtime news woman Barbara Walters, 83, is retiring from her public faces on television in 2014. Specifically, she's quitting her host role at The View and her on-air journalism duties at ABC.