- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest barbara walters Items
Proving nothing is impossible in the world of daytime television, Rosie O'Donnell is coming back to "The View" - at least for a day.
Conservatives spend a lot of time whining about what many see as the partisan bias of what we like to call the "mainstream media," but few grasp just how far ideologically committed journalists might be willing to go to help those they admire.
Come 2014, the world will know if Hillary Clinton has decided to run for the presidency.
Barbara Walters admitted on a broadcast appearance with Piers Morgan that maybe Christmas wasn’t the time to say it, but it’s true – the media regarded President Obama as the “next messiah” because of his promises and policies.
President Obama says the first family might stick around the D.C. area after he leaves office in 2017 — and that his youngest daughter, Sasha, is going to have a say in the matter.
The Obama administration promised to have the Obamacare website working smoothly by Saturday, but even President Obama knows this latest deadline is another target that his team is likely to miss.
After more than a dozen death threats, longtime Egyptian journalist Mohamed Gohar decided he finally had to leave his Cairo home for Canada.
Joy Behar wrapped her 16 seasons as ABC daytime talk show host on “The View” with an emotionally tinged goodbye, a thank you to her fans — and a dropping of the an expletive bomb, followed by a brief and mocking lesbian encounter with an old friend.
Sporting bright pink pants, Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" took a seat Tuesday on the coach next to the four hosts of "The View," along with his co-host Mika Brzezinski, and promptly fielded questions about his accused "gay" look.