- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Barbra Streisand Items
Veteran CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker, who has been with the network for 30 years and based in Los Angeles since 1992, is moving East to join the cast of "60 Minutes."
Billy Porter, who plays a drag queen on Broadway in "Kinky Boots," will be next be doing a little something more traditional - he's putting out a CD of musical theater standards.
In a fundraising pitch Tuesday for a political group devoted to electing pro-choice Democratic women, entertainer and longtime liberal activist Barbra Streisand made a fairly direct pitch for electing more women to public office.
Michael Urie is finally getting out of the cellar - and hitting the road.
Bette Midler will perform at the Academy Awards for the first time.
First lady Michelle Obama is telling wealthy donors to write fat checks to Democratic candidates because the president cannot move on his agenda without Congress
There was a flamboyant pop star. A legendary singer. A TV star, some supermodels, and one of the world's most powerful philanthropists. Even a former secretary of state who may soon be running for president.
Attractive women wearing nothing but a smile and flesh-colored underwear emblazoned with the motto "Are You Covered?" strolled the most popular shopping areas of Denver in the name of the Affordable Care Act this week.
Hollywood icon Barbra Streisand, 71, brought her movie past to life this week during a trip to Jerusalem that left her outraged over the treatment of women by ultra-Orthodox Jews.