- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Barclays Plc Items
Anthony Bennett learned he would be making NBA draft history the same time as everyone else.
The Cleveland Cavaliers passed on Nerlens Noel and Alex Len in favor of the UNLV freshman forward who has starred for Canada's junior national teams and was the Mountain West Conference player of the year.
U.S. consumers spent more in May as their income rose — encouraging signs after a slow start to the year — but spending was weaker in April, February and January than previously estimated.
Britain is preparing to privatize its postal service, the origins of which date to 1516, in a series of efforts to lower the budget deficit.
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
The Brooklyn Nets are losing one of their biggest names as they prepare for the playoffs.