- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Barclays Plc Items
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
The Brooklyn Nets are losing one of their biggest names as they prepare for the playoffs.
The Terps have won six of nine, including their second win of the season over Duke, in the ACC tournament. Then they reeled off wins over Niagara, Denver and at Alabama to reach the NIT's final four.
If the A-10 indeed earns five NCAA bids, that could possibly tie it for third among all conferences, behind just the Big East and Big Ten, based on some current (and of course ever-changing) projections.
Bernard Hopkins is more grill master than grill pitchman, willing to fire it up for hunks of organic chicken or fresh salmon. Maybe some buffalo.