- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Barkevious Mingo
Barkevious Mingo couldn't catch his breath and didn't think much of it. Then, the rookie linebacker coughed up blood and realized he needed help.
Browns rookie linebacker Barkevious Mingo has been hospitalized with a bruised lung.
Nothing else is in rookie linebacker Barkevious Mingo's way but some blockers.
"I ran down and didn't feel right," he said. "I didn't feel like a hit was delivered that hard. I would think (a bruised lung) it'd be serious, but I feel fine. They told me to take it easy for a couple days, and when the coaches and doctors tell me I'm able to come back, I'll be out there."
When he got to the hospital, Mingo said he was given precise instructions.