- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Barney Frank Items
Alec Baldwin, who's been accused of having homophobic tendencies, and Barney Frank, the gay former congressman from Massachusetts, took to the same stage this weekend for an amicable discussion of an upcoming documentary -- though they dodged questions about their differing opinions on homosexuality.
Former Democratic congressman Barney Frank of Massachusetts is visiting the University of South Carolina and speaking on politics and the nation's financial institutions.
Former Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank made some surprising revelations Friday night on "Real Time With Bill Maher," implying that he’s a "pot-smoking atheist."
When asked on left-leaning MSNBC why President Obama refrained from describing the Boston bombings as a "terrorist attack," David Axelrod, Mr. Obama's longtime political adviser, readily saw a political opportunity. The blood had not been washed away from the streets. We had yet to count the casualties.
Bipartisanship is honored mostly in the breach, but nowhere is there more agreement among partisans in Washington than in celebration of Rahm Emanuel's admonition that "you never want a crisis to go to waste."
Former congressman Barney Frank said Tuesday the horrific events at the Boston Marathon demonstrate the need for a well-prepared government to respond in times of crisis.
Liberal groups have launched twin online petitions aimed at pressuring Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick to temporarily name former Rep. Barney Frank to Sen. John F. Kerry's seat if Mr. Kerry is confirmed as secretary of state.
Even in retirement, Barney Frank plans to antagonize conservatives.
The House Ethics Committee officially exonerated Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, in a 3-year-old conflict-of-interest case involving her work on behalf of minority-owned banks despite her husband's financial stake in one of them.