- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Barry Brown
Special prosecutor Barry Brown tells The Herald-Times (http://bit.ly/1nFJK3n ) that he and Gerstman's defense attorney asked for Wednesday's scheduled hearing to be postponed so they could review presentencing reports.
Barry Brown, has said that Legg was preparing to start a new job in another mine sometime later this week.