- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Barry Collier
Hours after Brad Stevens told athletic director Barry Collier he was leaving Butler for Boston, he sat down to explain the decision to his players.
At age 34, Brad Stevens has already coached in a national championship game, won four straight regular-season league titles, beaten Bob Knight and reached the NCAA tournament's regional round in back-to-back years.
Purdue athletic director Morgan Burke fondly remembers his childhood days, when he looked forward to Indiana's basketball powers coming together during the holiday season.
"I am confident that Brandon will carry on the Butler University basketball tradition of excellence, especially as we make the transition to the Big East Athletic Conference," athletic director Barry Collier said in a statement.
Athletic Director Barry Collier announced the hiring of Miller on Saturday.