- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Barry Kern
As Carnival builds toward its out-of-control crescendo of Fat Tuesday, Barry Kern and his team of float-builders and artists are already preparing for next year's parades.
As Carnival builds toward its out-of-control crescendo of Fat Tuesday, Barry Kern and his team of float builders and artists already are preparing for next year's parades.
Mr. Kern declines to say just how much revenue his company takes in annually, but over the years the
"We already have all the designs for all our major clients for 2013, and we've already got props and things picked out," Mr. Kern said.