- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
Latest Barry Meyer Items
There isn't much "Hollywood" about Kevin Tsujihara.
Kevin Tsujihara was named the next chief executive of the Warner Bros. studio, one of the oldest and the largest producers of TV shows and movies in Hollywood. He'll take over from Barry Meyer on March 1.
U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont is renewing his fascination with Batman with a cameo appearance in "The Dark Knight Rises," which will get its first public showing in his home state.
Clint Eastwood helped open a new movie theater on the National Mall Wednesday evening and the Smithsonian Institution honored the actor and director for his six decades of work in American film.
Warner Bros. is reorganizing the top of its live theater division.
The U.S.-based entertainment company Warner Bros announced on Monday plans to buy and expand the English studios where the Harry Potter films are made.