- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Barry Sanders Items
The last time the Detroit Lions made the NFL playoffs, Barry Sanders was their star.
Few sciences are more inexact than the science of filling out a Heisman Trophy ballot. It's part alchemy, part voodoo, part gut reaction — with a coin flip or two mixed in.
Stanford's Andrew Luck is returning to New York as a Heisman Trophy finalist, just not as the favorite.
Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Trent Richardson, Tyrann Mathieu and Montee Ball are the Heisman Trophy finalists.
If the national championship game were played today, it would be Les Miles' current team against the one he helped put on the path to the BCS.
A Super Bowl title, four MVP awards and playoff appearances in every season save one during the last decade, speak volumes about how much Peyton Manning means to the Indianapolis Colts.
Aaron Rodgers should have fond memories of Atlanta. The last time he led the Packers into the Georgia Dome, they routed the Falcons in the second round of the playoffs. Rodgers was unstoppable then, and is playing even better in leading the defending Super Bowl champions to a 4-0 start.
Pavel Datsyuk learned how to dangle the puck on his stick and snatch it away from others as a kid.
Heisman Trophy finalist LaMichael James is coming back to Oregon next season.