- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Barry University
Barry University is a private, Catholic university, which was founded in 1940 in Miami Shores, Florida, a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami. It is part of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Miami. - Source: Wikipedia
Several people are being treated after a fire broke out at a nursing home in North Miami.
Former NBA star Shaquille O'Neal is a doctor now.
College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.
Long before his work earned millions of YouTube clicks, music video director David Rousseau would conjure mental images of the songs wafting into his neighborhood from the nearby Orange Bowl.
MIAMI — After months of testimony about mujahedeen fighters, FBI wiretaps and Islamic jihads waged in Bosnia and Chechnya, attorneys yesterday rested their defense of three men accused of supporting terrorism abroad.