- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bart Starr
Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr collapsed during a speech in Madison, Wis., on Tuesday. Conference organizers say he appears to be OK.
Jethro Pugh has some advice for folks who consider it a cruel twist of fate that the first Super Bowl hosted by the Dallas Cowboys features the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Bart Starr, the Packers' quarterback during the Ice Bowl game, said it's a mental adjustment to a cold game
"I don't want this to sound trite, because it's not _ it's attitude," Starr said in 2008.