- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Bart Starr
Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr collapsed during a speech in Madison, Wis., on Tuesday. Conference organizers say he appears to be OK.
Jethro Pugh has some advice for folks who consider it a cruel twist of fate that the first Super Bowl hosted by the Dallas Cowboys features the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Bart Starr, the Packers' quarterback during the Ice Bowl game, said it's a mental adjustment to a cold game
"I don't want this to sound trite, because it's not _ it's attitude," Starr said in 2008.