- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Baryalai Wakman Items
A suicide bomber driving a motorcycle packed with explosives rammed his bike into a joint Afghan-U.S. patrol Monday morning in eastern Afghanistan, killing at least 14 people including three U.S. troops and their translator, officials said.
A suicide bomber attacked U.S. and Afghan forces at a checkpoint in a busy market Wednesday in eastern Afghanistan, killing 21 people, including three U.S. soldiers, U.S. and Afghan officials said.