- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Basher Assad
The recent Syrian massacre of children and their parents ought to motivate the United States and other European allies to take action against the murderous dictator President Basher Assad and his family ("U.N. envoy 'horrified' by Syria massacre, 108 dead," Web, Monday).
A government crackdown on two Syrian towns in the country's center and south killed at least 33 people, including an 11-year-old girl shot dead by troops during a fierce shelling, activists said Wednesday.