- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Bates College
Bates College is a highly selective, private liberal arts college located in Lewiston, Maine, in the United States. The college was founded in 1855 by abolitionists. Bates College is one of the first colleges in the United States to be coeducational from establishment, and is also the oldest continuously operating coeducational institution in New England. Originally a Free Will Baptist institution, Bates is now a nonsectarian institution. As of 2011, Bates is the college with the highest tuition in the United States, but this measurement doesn't consider Bates' grants of financial aid, and "tuition" at Bates includes both room and board in contrast to the tuition at other schools on this government ranking. - Source: Wikipedia
Italian railway police say a college student from New Hampshire who was missing for two days in Rome was hit by a train.
Bates College says a 21-year-old student from New Hampshire is missing in Rome.