- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Bath
Police say a Bath man who led police on a car and foot chase and allegedly tried to run down a sheriff's deputy has been arrested.
Virginia state Sen. R. Creigh Deeds has indicated he might sue over negligent treatment of his mentally ill son, who attacked Mr. Deeds before fatally shooting himself last year.
The U.S. Navy on Saturday christened the first ship of its newest class of destroyers, a more than $3 billion, 610-foot-long warship sporting advanced technology and a stealthy shape designed to minimize its visibility on enemy radar and reduce the size of its crew.
Police say a 30-year-old Bath man involved in a crash last week while riding his motorcycle has died.
Scott County is the fastest growing county in Kentucky, according to projections by the U.S. Census Bureau.