- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Bay
Helen Sagerer used to tell her children that when she died, she wanted her obituary to be short and to the point.
The adult film industry in San Fernando Valley in California, announced a moratorium on porn filmmaking Wednesday after an actress tested positive for HIV.
After a year and a half of living as a hermit, George Zimmerman emerged from a Florida courthouse a free man, cleared of all charges in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Election officials in the Atlanta area are defending their decision to allow singer Usher to bypass long lines and cast his ballot on Election Day, infuriating voters who had to wait.
A well-known Los Angeles television producer and environmental activist has been appointed to the California Coastal Commission, the agency that regulates development along the state's 1,100 miles of coastline.
Authorities in 13 states thought they were acting to curb a public health threat when they outlawed a form of synthetic marijuana known as K2, a concoction of dried herbs sprayed with chemicals.
"I felt like it was a way maybe that I could give back to her," said Bay, noting that his grandmother did so much for him.
Miss Bay told Adult Video News that she was "obviously extremely distraught and in disbelief," and that an additional test will be conducted to confirm the result.